Ian over at the Digital Lifestyle has just released the Media Center Show podcast number 260.
Here is what Ian says about this weeks show:
Chatting Media Center, tablets, Windows Embedded and other topics this week is TDL’s Garry Whittaker. Recorded a couple of weeks ago we chat about a whole range of topics including Windows Media Center Set top boxes, Google TV, MSN Video in Media Center and DVB-Link.
Links from this weeks show:
- DVBLink Server Network Pack v3.0 released! – come and see it at the User Group Event
- Asus Eee Tablet – A book reader for colleges?
- ASUS launch new the Eee Pad a Windows 7 based Slate
- Google TV Unveiled
- Video: UK Media Center and WHS User Group 1st Session (updated)
- Video: DVBLink Setup Walkthrough (updated)
- “that wasn’t a user group, it was an event!”
As usual you can listen to the show here: http://thedigitallifestyle.com/cs/TDL/b/podcast/archive/2010/06/24/the-media-center-show-260-garry-whittaker-on-stbs-and-tablets.aspx
Earlier in the week, Ian, Garry and myself recorded a really good roundtable session – I think it will go out next week.