The Media Center Show Number 260
Ian over at the Digital Lifestyle has just released the Media Center Show podcast number 260.
Here is what Ian says about this weeks show:
Chatting Media Center, tablets, Windows Embedded and other topics this week is TDL’s Garry Whittaker. Recorded a couple of weeks ago we chat about a whole range of topics including Windows Media Center Set top boxes, Google TV, MSN Video in Media Center and DVB-Link.
Links from this weeks show:
- DVBLink Server Network Pack v3.0 released! – come and see it at the User Group Event
- Asus Eee Tablet – A book reader for colleges?
- ASUS launch new the Eee Pad a Windows 7 based Slate
- Google TV Unveiled
- Video: UK Media Center and WHS User Group 1st Session (updated)
- Video: DVBLink Setup Walkthrough (updated)
- “that wasn’t a user group, it was an event!”
As usual you can listen to the show here: http://thedigitallifestyle.com/cs/TDL/b/podcast/archive/2010/06/24/the-media-center-show-260-garry-whittaker-on-stbs-and-tablets.aspx
Earlier in the week, Ian, Garry and myself recorded a really good roundtable session – I think it will go out next week.