The Media Center Show 272 Beep
Ian over at the Digital Lifestyle.com has just released the Media Center Show podcast, number 272, and as it becoming normal I am on the show!
Here is what Ian has to say about this weeks show:
This week Andrew Endney and John Zajdler from HomeServerShow.com join me to chat about the weeks news including Pinpoint for Windows Home Server, streaming media over the internet, the Boxee Box and we talk about the new Apple TV. Also this week there has been the first glimpses of Windows Media Center in Windows Embedded so we talk about the new boxes and what we want to see from a set top box.
Links from this weeks show:
- Windows Home Server V1 and Pinpoint
- Using Zumocast to stream content to the web and iPad
- Windows Media Center Embedded at IDF 2010
- Reycom show off the power of Media Center in Windows Embedded
- Boxee Box ready for pre-orders (in the US) and powered by Intel
- Is there a Zune HD2 coming?
- Microsoft experiments with ‘HomeOS’ and home app store ideas
You would think after all these appearances you would think he would spell my name right!
Anyway, we had a lot of fun recording as usual, and as usual you can listen to the show here.