Proxure have been in touch to let us know about a new Mac OSX Beta of their KeepVault Connector for Windows Home Server.
Here is what they said:
KeepVault is proud to announce the open beta for KeepVault Connector for Mac OSX. The KeepVault Connector will allow Mac users to simplify the process of sync’ing files from their Mac to their WHS.
The Connector client for Mac has all of the features and simplicity as our Connector client for Windows. You can find more details on setup, requirements, and a download link in our forms (see links to our forums below).
· Automatically sync file from your Intel-based Mac to your Windows Home Server
· Automatically protect sync’d files to your KeepVault online storage account for replicated protection (requires a KeepVault subscription)
· Connector automatically watches for new and changed files
· Sync from within your LAN http://forums.proxure.com/viewtopic.php?t=4365
· Sync from anywhere on the internet http://forums.proxure.com/viewtopic.php?t=4366
Look out for an in-depth walk-though soon.
In the mean time, you can download the Mac beta client from here and you can learn more about KeepVault here..
And you can read our review we did last year on KeepVault for Windows Home Server.