DVBLogic Release Hotfix for iPad and iPhone Streaming Issue
Today DVBLogic have released a hotfix that resolves a problem some people are having with streaming to their Apple iPad’s and iPhones.
Here is what they say:
The new tvwebserver.dll has the following fixes:
- Fixed: unstable start of streaming on IPad/IPhone (when arrow button is pressed it stays gray and streaming does not start)
- Reduced periodic artefacts when playing back channels on IPad/IPhone
- Improved playback of HD channels (still substantial CPU may be required)
- Stop DVBLink Windows service
- Copy attached tvwebserver.dll into dvblink2\sinks\tvwebserver, overwriting the existing one
- Start DVBLink Windows service
You can download the updated dll from here.
And don’t forget to check out our How To Guides for DVBLink:How To Install and Configure DVBLink Server Network Pack v3.01