Want to install WHS 2011 but not sure what to expect? Although the actual complete installation takes 45 minutes, I have sped up the video through the loads and restarts so you can see just the user input screens in four minutes. Check it out!
You can download Windows Home Server 2011 at:
[button link=”https://connect.microsoft.com/WindowsHomeServer”]DOWNLOAD WHS 2011[/button]
The installation of Windows Home Server 2011 has only a few basic requirements.
Windows Home Server 2011 is a 64-bit only operating system.
You can install the server software either manually or unattended.
- 1.4 GHz x64 processor
- 2 GB RAM
- At least one 160 GB (or larger) hard drive
- NTFS is the only supported file system
Supported networking configuration:
- Your server computer must be connected to a router via a network cable
- Windows Home Server works best with a UPnP certified device, but it is not required
- The router works best in the 192.168.x.x subnet, but it is not required
Try Windows Home Server 2011 and download from Connect today!