StableBit DrivePool for Windows Home Server Build 1917 Now Available
It seems like only yesterday there was an update, and today the latest beta version of the Windows Home Server Drive Extender replacement StableBit DrivePool build 1917 has just been released.
- Combine all your hard drives into one big storage pool (except the system drive with the OS).
- Add and remove drives from the pool at any time without re-partitioning or manually moving folders.
- Create duplicated folders on the storage drive pool that are protected against single drive failure. If a drive fails on which a duplicated file was stored, the contents of that file will remain readable even without the drive.
- All your data is stored in standard NTFS files. You can always access your files even if the Windows Home Server completely crashes or this add-in can’t be used.
The changes in this version are:
* Fixed folder rename access denied.Download Stablebit Drivepool build 1917 here Learn more about StableBit DrivePool here
Have you tried it? What do you think?