StableBit DrivePool for Windows Home Server Build 3141 Now Available
Today saw yet another beta version of the Windows Home Server Drive Extender replacement StableBit DrivePool released – this time its build 3141.
- Combine all your hard drives into one big storage pool (except the system drive with the OS).
- Add and remove drives from the pool at any time without re-partitioning or manually moving folders.
- Create duplicated folders on the storage drive pool that are protected against single drive failure. If a drive fails on which a duplicated file was stored, the contents of that file will remain readable even without the drive.
- All your data is stored in standard NTFS files. You can always access your files even if the Windows Home Server completely crashes or this add-in can’t be used.
The changes in this version are:
* Fixed renaming non-pooled shares.
* Implemented a different way of monitoring WHS folders.
* Resynchronize notifications for existing installs after last notifications fix.
* Old M2 mount point was not being removed for some reason. Added code to forcefully remove it in M3. This used to cause your pooled shares to not show up after the upgrade.Download Stablebit Drivepool build 3141 here Learn more about StableBit DrivePool here
Have you tried it? What do you think?