StableBit DrivePool for Windows Home Server Build 3210 Now Available
In the third release in 24 hours, a new beta version of the Windows Home Server Drive Extender replacement StableBit DrivePool has been released – this time its build 3210.
- Combine all your hard drives into one big storage pool (except the system drive with the OS).
- Add and remove drives from the pool at any time without re-partitioning or manually moving folders.
- Create duplicated folders on the storage drive pool that are protected against single drive failure. If a drive fails on which a duplicated file was stored, the contents of that file will remain readable even without the drive.
- All your data is stored in standard NTFS files. You can always access your files even if the Windows Home Server completely crashes or this add-in can’t be used.
The changes in this version are:
* Fixed a critical upgrade error. Must restart the server after this build is installed.Download Stablebit Drivepool build 3210 here Learn more about StableBit DrivePool here
Have you tried it? What do you think?