13) Uncheck the box “Automatically activate Windows when I am online” and DO NOT enter your 25 character Product Key. There are two reasons for this 1)In case your install does not go the way you had intended this will save you from having to re-activate your WHS 2011 if you end up having to re-install it again or 2) You are planning to use this installation for evaluation purposes only. Either way the production key can be entered later in the computer management properties . click “Next”.
14) When you get to the “Personalize” your Server window you will have two options. 1) Continue on to step 23 or 2) Change the default workgroup name from “WORKGROUP” to a name of your choosing as demonstrated in steps 15 thru 22.
15) Press “Shift + F10” which will bring you to the command prompt
16) Type “control system” and hit enter “This will bring up the Windows Server 2008 R2 computer properties
17) In the computer properties on the right hand side of the box under “Computer Name, Domain, and workgroup settings” click on “Change Settings”
18) In the “System Properties” box in the “Computer Name Tab” click the “Change” Button”
19) Now proceed to change the Workgroup name and ONLY the workgroup Name to your desired workgroup name (Example – UWHS), Once you have changed the workgroup name click on “Ok”.