Working with Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials Now Available
If you want to know all about working with Windows Small Business Server 2011 Essentials, then you may want to take a look at my latest book from MS Press.
Here is the description for the book:
Get up and running quickly with Windows® Small Business Server 2011 Essentials—and learn how to use this network solution to organize and help protect your business data. This hands-on guide provides extensive walkthroughs and tips to help you successfully deploy, manage, and support your company’s network and applications. All you need is minimal IT knowledge.
Discover how to:
- Plan your network infrastructure as your first, critical step
- Configure and maintain the network to help protect your data
- Create user accounts and connect client computers
- Manage shared server folders and set up permissions
- Install network printers and determine how they’re shared
- Inspect your network’s health with Performance Monitor
- Provide security-enhanced remote access via the web or a VPN
- Troubleshoot problems and be prepared in the event of a system failure
The book, co-written with Charlie Russell and Sharon Crawford is available now and is 408 pages long. You can see the full table of contents here.