Last week we told you about an new WHS add-in called ISO Mounter. Well Jim from Electrogoo has been in touch tonight to say that ISO Mounter is now officially available.
ISO Mounter is a software add-in for Microsoft Home and Business server that allows you to mount ISO files (DVD and CD images) stored on your server so they can be viewed directly through your servers folder share on all of your PC’s and laptops.
Are you tired of burning ISO images onto physical CD and DVD and media?
Would you prefer not to install ISO mounting software containing ad-ware and annoying toolbars on all of your PC’s and laptops?
- Supports Windows Home Server (V1)
- Supports Windows Home & Small Business Server 2011
- Integrates directly into the Server Console/Dashboard for simple administration
- File system browser allows you to search and manually select any ISO file
- Mount any ISO file (CD or DVD image) directly on the servers file system
- Configurable “Auto-mount” folders to allow automatic mounting of new ISO files
- ISO files will appear directly in the Server folders as a browsable read-only folder
- Simple, easy-to-view heads-up status display to monitor status
- Quick-launch feature allows viewing contents of ISO files directly from the Dashboard
- Supports Windows Small Business 2011 Essentials and Storage Server 2008 R2
- “Relocation folder” to view all mounted ISO files in a single folder (WHS/SBS 2011 only)