B.J. from Intelisan has been in touch to tell us about a new WHS add-in they have developed called LDisk which adds iSCSI Target Storage capability to your Windows Home Server.
LDisk Windows Home Server Add-In adds iSCSI Target Storage capability to your Windows Home Server. Using LDisk, you can create a single appliance to provide all your storage and backup needs.
- iSCSI Target Storage for Windows Home Server
- IP SAN (Storage Area Network)- Block transfer
- iSCSI SAN interface over Ethernet
- Snapshot with schedules, revert, and convert to volume
- Fully protected data using SAN Volume duplication
- Supports all Internal or external drives
- Drive Extender for WHS 2011
- Storage Expansion through iSCSI for WHS 2011
At the moment there are no prices available for either the WHS V1 add-in or the WHS 2011 add-in. They are offering a 30 free trial for now.
[button link="http://intelisan.com/ldisk.html" style="info" window="yes"]Learn more from the Intelisan website[/button]