Windows Firmware Update Tool v188.8.131.52 contains important fixes and improvements for the firmware on the Sensei and Kana mice. In particular, the improvements are defined below:
Sensei (firmware version 244):
- The Sensei no longer stays powered on while the computer is in sleep mode.
– Performance Enhancements: Read and Write operations have been dramatically improved. The Sensei cursor no longer “skips” for 1-2 seconds when switching between profiles or saving profiles.
– In unique certain situations, DCPI mode would get disabled. This issue has been resolved.
– ExactAim and ExactAccel no longer cancel each other out.
Kana (firmware version 260):
- Fixed an intermittent issue that caused the cursor to be stuck in movement when the mouse is quickly moved off the surface.
[button link=”http://steelseries.com/support/downloads” style=”download” window=”yes”]Visit the SteelSeries download section[/button]