Microsoft have released version 2.02 of it’s Windows Phone 7 Connector for the Mac.
We first mentioned the Windows Phone 7 Connector Mac last December when it was in beta.
Windows Phone 7 Connector is a simple, easy-to-use application designed to sync your favourite media files from your Mac, with your Windows Phone 7 or Zune HD. You can also sync photos and videos you captured on your phone with your Mac, and when needed, update your Windows Phone 7 software.
Windows Phone 7 Connection 2.02 provides the following updates and changes:
• Full sync and import support for Apple Aperture software
• Drag and drop import of files from Browse Device
• Ringtone transfer support (for phones running Windows Phone 7.5 or later)
• Improved video conversion process with user configuration options
• Support for Windows Phone Marketplace (for phones running Windows Phone 7.5 or later)
• Localization support for 13 additional languages
• Improvements to backup and restore operations
• Improved configuration for podcast sync and photo import
• Improved iTunes import support in certain languages
• Improved metadata support for videos
• Added additional error codes and help references for device update
• Resolved connectivity issues with certain devices
• Resolved album art display issues for certain devices
[button link="http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/windows-phone-7-connector/id415571499?mt=12" style="download" window="yes"]Download from the App Store now[/button]