It’s time for another one of our giveaways, and this time CyberLink have been kind enough to give us 3 copies of their new PhotoDirector 3 software to give away.
PhotoDirector 3 is designed to provide all the features photographers need to manage large batches of photos, adjust images to the best quality and showcase work in their own unique style, in a single application. Now featuring People Beautifying tools and a complete range of cutting edge processing features, PhotoDirector 3 not only enables customers to perfect every detail of scenery photos, but also create professional portraits.
PhotoDirector 3 introduces several new features, including precise editing tools that accurately remove objects, people or backgrounds from images as if they never existed and a complete set of tools to create professional portraits by smoothing out skin tones, adjusting color casts, whitening teeth, removing wrinkles and much more. Additionally, PhotoDirector 3 provides new adjustment features, including curve-based levels, and is the only workflow application that allows the user to apply a complete range of adjustments to a targeted area of an image with a fine-tuned Adjustment Brush and Gradient Mask, including intensifying the color or sharpening details, without touching the rest of the photo.
Key Features in PhotoDirector 3
- A complete workflow solution which includes photo library management, non-destructive image enhancements, picture retouching and customized publishing;
- Efficient importing and management features making it easier to render huge batches of RAW photos and effectively manage images via an easy to use library;
- Precise editing tools that accurately remove objects, people or backgrounds from images as if they never existed;
- A complete set of tools to create professional portraits by smoothing out skin tones, whitening teeth, removing wrinkles and more;
- New adjustment features, including curve-based levels;
- Fine-tuned Adjustment Brush and Gradient Mask to apply a wide range of adjustments to a targeted area of an image; users can now intensify the color or sharpening details, without touching the rest of the photo;
- Personalized publishing features which enable customers to showcase their photos with customized watermark and print layouts.
The price is £114.99 and as we mentioned we have 3 copies to give away!
I saw this at CES 2012 and I was very impressed, not only with the features provided but also just how easy it was to do things!
What do you need to do to win?
This one is simple, all you need to do is tell us what you would take a photo of if you could take one of anything at all.
Either drop us an email, or leave a comment below, and we will pick the 3 best entries.
The giveaway will end on Sunday 22nd April and the winners will be announced shortly afterwards.
So good luck, and thanks again to CyberLink for the software!
[button link="http://www.cyberlink.com/products/photodirector/overview.html" style="info" window="yes"]Learn more about PhotoDirector 3 from here[/button]