The Spotify for Android is getting a complete overhaul and here is a special preview.
Here’s what’s coming:
- Totally new app with full support for Android 4.0
- Top-to-bottom redesign
- All-new slide-out navigation
- Even more social – check out friends’ profile pages and playlists on the go
- Artist imagery in high resolution
- Related artist view – available for the first time on mobile
- So much faster!
That’s not the end of it. Spotify are working hard on adding further features, including folders and Last FM scrobbling, before the app goes live in Google Play.
Here are some screenshots of the updated app:
In order to get your hands on the all-new Android preview, set your phone to allow installation from ‘Unknown Sources’ by going to the Settings > Applications > Unknown sources menu. Once that’s done, click on the button below on your phone to get the update.