Kinect Sports Season 2 Basketball Challenge Pack now available
The Kinect Sports Season 2 Basketball Challenge Pack has launched!
Available from the Xbox LIVE Marketplace, the Basketball Challenge Pack for Kinect Sports: Season Two offers three fast-paced activities and a raft of new achievements designed to hone your passing, shot timing and long-range basket skills: Alley-Oop Dreams, Shot Party and 3-Point Hero. All modes are playable solo or in multiplayer, Quick Play or Challenge Play.
The branding integration into the Kinect Sports: Season Two basketball DLC forms part of a broad-ranging sponsorship association between Microsoft and children’s charity Right To Play in 2012. This DLC inclusion is designed to be an advocacy initiative in raising awareness of Right To Play activities, both here in the UK as well as abroad.
3-Point Hero – how many 3 pointers can you make
- Test shooting skills from various spots around the court and shoot as many hoops as you can before time runs out
- Jump to shoot and score baskets
- Use precision timing to clear rotating targets (music discs) in front of the basket
- Trigger musical tunes and rack up points with each disk you hit
- Beware of penalties for hitting a black vs. silver disk
- Employ passing accuracy and timing skills to set up Alley – Oop scenarios for your team
- Set your team up to score with passing left, right, high and low
- Rack up points by supporting your team
The Basketball Challenge Pack is available now for 400 Microsoft points.
And here are some screenshots from the new Basketball Challenge Pack: