Today saw an update to Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v22.214.171.124, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v126.96.36.199 release (2012-05-09)
– Bug fix: When deleting a pool, the dashboard may not refresh correctly.
– Update: When adding a pool, the newly added pool is automatically selected.
– Added: Introduced a start-up specific log file. This captures all start up logging and ensures it does not get deleted during log rotation.
– Update: Improved file balancing algorithm.
– Update: The way duplication is handled when moving a folder within the same folder tree has changed. For details please visit support.drivebender.com
– Added: Better support for slower connecting drives (i.e. USB drives). Drive Bender will now wait for these drives to connect for a period of 2 minutes.
– Bug fix: If none of the drives within the pool are connected at start up, the loading of the mount point will no longer be aborted.
– Update: Improved mount point conflict resolution.
– Bug fix: You were not able to change some key properties if user security was enabled.
– Bug fix: Remounting of networked mount points.
– Added: Automated release license request option under support.
– Bug fix: Issue with user security and session time out resolved.
– Bug fix: The progress screen in the WHS addin may not close at start-up.
[button link=”http://www.drivebender.com/” window=”yes”]For more information check out the Drive Bender website[/button]