The very cool music identification app Shazam has been updated to version 5.0.3 and it brings with it some minor bug fixes!
Having tried some different music, I cant honestly say it find’s the song in a matter of seconds, in some cases, only two or three words had been sung. I was very impressed!
This is how Shazam is described:
Lightning fast tagging. Now discover, explore and share more music, TV shows and brands you love in as little as one second.
With unlimited tagging use Shazam as much as you want, and experience more of what you like, faster.
You can also:
○ Save & listen again (30 sec preview)
○ Buy tracks easily on iTunes & find more by tagged artists
○ View extra content as you watch TV
○ Watch music videos & concerts from YouTube
○ Share on Facebook, Twitter & email
○ See streaming lyrics in time to the music
○ Discover new music in Shazam Friends & Charts
○ See when an artist is touring
○ Use it when you don’t have a signal
What’s New in Version 5.0.2
○ Vibration was causing app crashes for some of you. We’ve removed it temporarily until iOS supports audio and vibration reliably, together.
○ Crash fixes for tagging.
○ iOS 4 people – we’ve fixed crash issues in Lyric and Artist Info screens.
[button link=”http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/shazam/id284993459?mt=8″ style=”download”]Download now from the Apple App Store[/button]