DVBLogic introduces DVBLink AnalogTV
Introducing the latest addition to the DVBLink product line – DVBLink AnalogTV!
Give your old analogue TV tuners a new life with the DVBLink AnalogTV! Using it in combination with DVBLink Connect! Server enables distribution of analogue TV channels and recorded TV around the house and on the go using all existing clients – DLNA clients, Windows Media Center, web browser, mobile clients and Boxee.
DVBLink AnalogTV product features
- Seamless integration of analogue TV channels into Windows Media Center
- Seamless integration of FM radio channels into Windows Media Center
- Automatic colour system detection with per-channel overwrite possibility
- State-of-the-art software mpeg-2 audio/video encoder optimized for producing excellent picture quality with moderate CPU requirement
- Per-channel selection of EPG information source: Windows Media Center EPG, xmltv or other supported DVBLink EPG sources
- Support for multiple analogue TV tuners from different brands
- Supports PAL, SECAM and NTSC colour systems (depending on the tuner capabilities)