StableBit Scanner 2.0 for Windows Home Server 2011 Beta Updated to 126.96.36.1995
StableBit Scanner 2.0 for Windows Home Server 2011 is now available in beta and has been updated to version 188.8.131.525.
An advanced hard disk surface scanner, monitor and more.
Monitors all your hard drives and ensures that every bit holding your precious data is readable.
* Rewrote raising / hiding WSS notifications.
* Fixed columns not being saved.
* Added new ‘Age’ column to main screen.
* Fixed UI issues, including removed disks lingering after they were removed.
* Enabled SMART health links on main summary panel.
* BitFlock <-> Scanner integration is now via. Azure.
* A new type of SMART warning based on advisory attributes. This includes a new type of ignore rule for such warnings. The ignore rule will be generated automatically when you choose to ignore this new type of warnings.
* Revamped the SMART window to show all the new BitFlock detail.
* Each attribute is now monitored in more than one way, and you can visually inspect how by clicking on it.
* BitFlock attribute descriptions are now shown.
* Added new BitFlock group identifier.
* Added new BitFlock attribute types.
* Added new BitFlock interpretation formats.
* BitFlock has been massively updated with new data and new health rules.