CoveCube Iterates StableBit DrivePool Beta to 188.8.131.5257
CoveCube has released a new version of their StableBit DrivePool add-in for WHS2011. We have the change log details!
CoveCube continues their StableBit DrivePool beta program with the release of 184.108.40.20657. Here is the change log:
[D] = Driver was modified (reboot required after update)
Confirmed DrivePool Issues
- The GData antivirus add-in crashes the Dashboard when DrivePool is installed. Please contact GData, they do have a fix for this.
- Shadow copies are not supported on the pool.
BETA ==== 220.127.116.1157
- Added some extra safeguards against pool parts being listed twice in the Pool tab.
- Offline volumes are now enumerated properly. They will not be listed in the Pool tab.
- Pool tab was sometimes refreshing too often. Changed the timings on the pool tab refresh.
Minor bug changes, but if you are in the beta program, go and grab your updated version here.StableBit Website