StableBit Scanner 2.0 for Windows Home Server 2011 Beta Updated to 22.214.171.1247
StableBit Scanner 2.0 for Windows Home Server 2011 is now available in beta and has been updated to version 126.96.36.1997.
An advanced hard disk surface scanner, monitor and more.
Monitors all your hard drives and ensures that every bit holding your precious data is readable.
* Extracted the Direct I/O scan settings from the UI into the .config and disabled by default. Needs more testing regarding throttling.
Some busses behave badly when using this method. They tend to halt or severely slow down I/O targeted at other disks.
* New Starting and Stopping state for disk scans.
* Stopping a scan is now asynchronous and done in parallel for all disks.
* Some drives incorrectly report 0 degrees C as the SCT temperature. If this is the case, correct it to a “not available” value.
* Added SSD life meter to SMART window for supported disks, as determined by BitFlock.
* Fixed disk signature verification on GPT formatted disks.
* Added option for the Scanner to create a file on a disk when it’s actively scanning one or more disks.
Can be used for 3rd party integration. (See .config – Scanner_RunningFile)