QNAP Expands TurboNAS Peripherals Compatibility List
QNAP has updated its TurboNAS peripherals compatibility list again, adding support for some hard drives and other devices. Read on for details.
QNAP announced more new peripherals for its TurboNAS line of NAS units. Here is what they announced:
Taipei, Taiwan, June 28, 2012 – QNAP® Systems, Inc. is extending the number of compatible peripherals for its Turbo NAS products. The additions, including five 500GB to 1TB 2.5-inch internal SATA hard drives, ten 2.5-inch 60GB to 480GB internal Solid State Drives, two USB Wi-Fi adapters, and one USB camera are now fully compatible. The expanded peripherals are expected to give users greater convenience and deployment flexibility.
The compatible 2.5″ internal SATA Hard Drives are listed below:
- SAMSUNG® – HN-M101MBB (1TB), HN-M500MBB (500GB)
- Toshiba® – MQ01ABD100 (1TB), MQ01ABD050 (500GB), MK5059GSXP (500GB)
The compatible 2.5″ internal Solid State Drives (SSD) are listed below:
- OCZ® – D2CSTK251M11-0060 (60GB), D2CSTK251M11-0120 (120GB), D2CSTK251M11-0240 (240GB), D2CSTK251M11-0480 (480GB), D2CSTK251M11-0120.7 (120GB), D2CSTK251M11-0240.7 (240GB), D2CSTK251M11-0480.7 (480GB), D2CSTK251A10-0120.7 (120GB), D2CSTK251A10-0240.7 (240GB), D2CSTK251A10-0480.7 (480GB)
The compatible USB Wi-Fi adapters are listed below:
- Zyxel – NWD2105
- D-link® – DWA-125 (H/W v.A3, F/W v1.50)
The compatible USB camera is listed below:
- Creative® – Live! Cam Optia AF (VF0280)
Visit www.qnap.com for more information.