Twonky Mobile app for iOS updated to version 2.2
Twonky have just released an update to its Twonky Mobile app for iOS taking it to version 2.2.
Twonky Mobile lets your iPhone become the ultimate remote control.
Find media on your network, such as the music, photos and videos stored on your computer, and play them on your phone or beam them to your TV or other network-connected media player (e.g. DLNA, Airplay device). Select your media library and player, and then queue your media for instant playback.
You can also access photos, videos and music stored on your iPhone from most networked-connected screens, or beam them to supported devices.
What’s New in Version 2.2
- New TwonkyServer version 7.0
- Reduced memory usage
- Improved support for Music purchased from iTunes
- Improved local Video discovery
- Thumbnails and Titles improved for local and remote libraries
- Fixed mixed queue support
- Added HLS Support
- Known Issue: Pause while playing locally does not work.