Drive Bender v.184.108.40.206 (Tomcat) for Windows Home Server 2011 available now
Today saw an update to Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v220.127.116.11, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v18.104.22.168 release (2012-08-03)
- Bug fix: User security can have issues with some extended characters.
- Bug fix: Removing a user from the user security list could fail.
- Bug fix: The “file in use” detection could fail in some circumstances (resulting in a number of internal file conflict issues).
- Update: Health monitor scanning time has been improved.
- Update: Better handling of files moving between duplicated and non-duplicated folders.
- Bug fix: Under some conditions, creating a folder can fail.
- Bug fix: Fixed a number of reparse point issues.
- Added: Added additional reparse support. This is disabled by default, for more information, see http://support.drivebender.com/entries/21522563-folder-link-support.
- Update: Performance improvement when reading / writing large numbers of small files.
- Bug fix: The client duplication window can crash on occasions.
- Update: Much improved duplication feedback and the addition of duplication tools to improve management.
- Update: When a license expires, the pool no longer shuts down, it now switches to read-only mode after an hour.
- Update: Improved IO error handling and logging.
- Update: Duplication processing speed has been vastly improved on large folder.
- Bug fix: The release license request option now checks for the trial key before proceeding.
- Bug fix: Some special characters can per vent files being renamed.
- Update: All dashboards now support mouse scrolling.
- Update: The client interface is now faster loading and more responsive on low end systems.
- Added: Option to disable Windows AutoPlay for drive letter mount points.
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.