Bethesda to release Skyrim Update 1.7 this week
Bethesda will be releasing update 1.7 for Skyrim this week for the Xbox 360 and PS3.
Update 1.7 contains:
- Bug Fixes
- General memory and stability optimizations.
- Fixes crash related to new water shaders.
- Fixes rare crash related to dragon landings.
- Using vampiric grip and swimming no longer prevents swimming animation from playing afterwards.
- XBox Note Fixes logic error with loading screens from add-ons.
- XBox Note Improved recognition with Kinect voice commands.
- XBox Note Kinect-enabled dragon language shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish work properly.
- XBox Note Fixes issue with Dawnguard Kinect-enabled dragon shouts for French, German, Italian and Spanish.
Do you play Skyrim? Let us know by leaving a comment below.