QNAP Updates Turbo NAS Firmware to 3.7.3 Build 081
QNAP has updated their Turbo NASs firmware to 3.7.3 Build 081. Read on for details.
QNAP has updated Turbo NAS to 3.7.3 build 081. This is a minor update that it primarily bug fixes and enhancements for the ARM architecture units. Here is the change log for the TS-419+ unit:
[Version & Build]
TS-419P/419P+/419P II: 1541930685
- [ARM] Upgrades to PHP 5.3.14
- [ARM] Improves NTFS external drive compatibility
[Major Bug Fixes]
- Fixed OS X Mountain Lion Time Machine backup compatibility issue
- NAS may not be able to recognize some HFS+ external drives formatted by Mac OS X
- Change Date/Time format to DD-MM-YYYY could cause LDAP Server user creation to fail
- Cancel the operation during file extraction in Web File Manager would cause unresponsive UI
- [ARM] User Home Folders may not work properly in some conditions
- [ARM] Improved the security for web administration login session (cross-site scripting vulnerability)
- [ARM] Invisible “Manage Album” button for administrators (only the “admin” user could see it)
If you are on an earlier version, open Finder, click on Tools and select Upgrade Firmware to automatically apply this patch.