App Update: Sky+ for iOS Updated to Version 4.o
The Sky+ App for iOS has been updated to version 4.0.
The latest Sky+ App ensures you never miss the latest and greatest TV.
For a start, there’s a full Seven Day TV Listing Guide that presents all your favourite channels.
And for shows that are simply unmissable, we’ve now introduced Series Link for mobile. This ever-so-useful function lets you record entire seasons of favourite shows to your Sky+ box.
And all with just a few finger taps.
In the app’s Showcase section you’ll find the top TV picks of the week – whether it’s a movie premiere, a big match or a new must-see drama.
Now & Next shows you what’s on and what’s coming up. And beneath individual Programme Details you’ll find Other Airings (which tells you when else a favourite programme is on air) plus alternative programmes you may like.
The Sky+ App also lets you group channel Favourites together to create your very own personal TV guide. Recording couldn’t be easier – you just tap on the Record button alongside your chosen programme and the request will go straight to your Sky+ box. What’s more, the app allows you to record from anywhere in the world.
What’s New in Version 4.0
iPad users with the new Sky Guide on their Sky+HD box can now connect to their box and do the following:
• SKY PLANNER MANAGEMENT – View your Planner, book recordings, add reminders & delete items
• REMOTE CONTROL – Swipe to rewind & fast forward, tap to pause / play & change channels
• NEW TV GUIDE – Genre tabs help you navigate quickly & tapping on a channel icon will change the channel on your TV
• IMPROVED NAVIGATION – Now the app is easier, faster & more intuitive to use
• IMPROVED SEARCH – Search for programmes in the TV listings as well as your planner
Have you used the new Sky+ app yet? Let us know by leaving a comment below.