App Update: WordPress for iOS updated to version 3.1.3
The WordPress app for the iPhone and iPad has been updated to version 3.1.3.
It’s easy to manage your WordPress blog or site from your iOS device. With WordPress for iOS, you can moderate comments, create or edit posts and pages, and add images or videos with ease. All you need is a WordPress.com blog or a self-hosted WordPress.org site running 2.9.2 or higher.
What’s New in Version 3.1.3
• Adds a settings form to easily edit and test Jetpack credentials.
• Fixes issues related to reset passwords inside the app.
• Fixes a crash viewing a post on the iPad running iOS 4.3.
• Fixes an issue where an email address or password containing a ‘+’ would be considered invalid.
• Other crash and bug fixes.