DVBLink v4.5.1 product suite from DVBLogic released
DVBLogic has released the DVBLink v4.5.1 product suite and this version includes XBMC support.
This is what DVB Logic posted on their forums:
DVBLink product suit now includes official support for XBMC with the help of DVBLink XBMC addon. This addon features live and recorded TV, EPG support and timer recording management with the operations optimized for using a remote control. The addon screenshots are available on our website:
DVBLink XBMC Addon screenshots
The addon can be downloaded from our Wiki.
We are working on making the addon available in XBMC official repository.
What is also new/fixed:
- Fixed: server hangs when going to standby with one of the clients streaming
- Fixed: incorrect Chinese characters in channel names and EPG
- Fixed: diseqc commands do not work and channel changes fail for TBS tuners when TBS CI dll is used
- Fixed: unicable channel changes work unreliably on Techontrend sat tuners
DVBLink Connect! Server
- Fixed: getting epg for a channel in web interface takes a long time
- Fixed: opening live stream when using indirect http streaming takes a long time
- Added: timer and recorded content management pages to web interface
- Fixed: incorrect EPG information for channels with a small amount of epg data when built-in recorder is used
- Fixed: unable to select drive, which is larger than 2TB as a recording path for built-in recorder
- Fixed: pre-record margin cannot be modified for built-in recorder
- Fixed: impossible to add a manual recording that crosses 00:00 time
- Added: return channel type (tv/radio) in get_channels API request
DVBLink v4.5.1 products can be downloaded from the main page of our website www.dvblogic.com
The installation instructions are described on our Wiki.
Have you tried version 4.5.1 yet? Let us know what you think of it by leaving a comment below.