DVBLogic introduces DVBLink TV Server for Synology NAS
DVBLogic have introduced a new member of DVBLink product family – DVBLink TV Server for Synology NAS.
DVBLink TV Server for Synology NAS is a bundle of the best-selling DVBLink products – DVBLink TVSource, Connect! Server and EPG loaders for Digiguide and TimeFor.TV – that turns your Synology NAS into a personal video recorder. With the support for satellite (DVB-S/S2) and terrestrial (DVB-T/T2) reception DVBLink TV Server will record your favourite TV programs in original quality directly to a hard disk of your Synology NAS and distribute live and recorded TV throughout your house.
Here are the product features at a glance:
- Record your favorite satellite and/or terrestrial TV programs in original quality directly to a NAS hard disk
- Access live and recorded TV content in your home network on hardware and software DLNA clients (DLNA-enabled TVs, PlayStation3, WD Live TV etc.)
- Watch live and recorded TV using DVBLink XBMC addon for XBMC running on Windows, Linux or Mac platforms
- Watch live and recorded TV on your iPad or iPhone using a compatible DLNA client
- Stream live and recorded TV to PCs, running Windows MediaCenter
- Browse EPG and manage timer recordings while you are on the go using free DVBLink apps for iOS, Android, WinPhone mobile devices and feature-rich web interface
- Get the most complete program information for your TV channels – program information from the TV stream, xmltv feed or a premium EPG services of Digiguide or TimeFor.TV
For the full product description, list of supported Synology NAS models and supported USB TV tuners please refer to the product page on the DVBLogic website.