The excitement for Halo 4, one of this year’s most anticipated games keeps building as participating retailers are now offering exclusive pre-order bonuses for fans – ahead of the worldwide launch on 6th November.
“Halo 4” marks the return of legendary hero Master Chief, named by Fast Company as “one of the most popular characters in gaming history,” and aims to set a new standard for blockbuster interactive entertainment. Set four years after the events in “Halo 3,” Master Chief returns to confront his destiny and face an ancient evil that threatens the fate of the entire universe. Developed by 343 Industries, “Halo 4” marks a new beginning for the landmark entertainment franchise that has sold more than 40 million games worldwide and inspired multiple New York Times best-selling novels, live-action shorts, comic books, action figures and apparel.
The following exclusives are now available from the following outlets:
· GAME: Downloadable Blue Circuit Armour Skin, Arctic Weapon Skin and 6 specialisations for use in Halo 4 “Infinity” Multiplayer experience
· HMV: Downloadable Locus Helmet, Purple Spartan Warrior Armour and Xbox LIVE Unicom Avatar Armour (if ordered in-store)
· Tesco: Halo 4 T-shirt and Downloadable Black Raptor Armour Skin
· Amazon: Downloadable Gold Web Armour Skin, Bulletproof Emblem and Spartan Emblem
· Blockbuster: Downloadable Xbox LIVE Spartan Warrior Avatar
· Play: Downloadable Deadeye Helmet
· Shop2net: Downloadable Assassin Emblem
· Grainger Games: Downloadable Red Pulse Armour Skin
These Halo 4 exclusives are available by pre-ordering the game now from participating retailers, while supplies last. For additional information on the Halo 4 pre-order bonuses, please visit http://www.xbox.com/en-GB/Marketplace/Product/Halo-4/BuyNow.