Today saw an update to Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v126.96.36.199, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v188.8.131.52 release (2012-09-19)
- Update: Much improved duplication speed and lower CPU overhead (most notable on large folders).
- Update: Duplication folder scanning speed have been much improved.
- Bug fix: When using duplication tools, stopping a search can cause the client interface to hang.
- Update: Improved speed of mount points loading in the dashboard.
- Bug fix: WHS dashboard crashes when drive removal/swap is complete.
- Update: Hard drive S.M.A.R.T. monitoring has been introduced.
- Update: Hard drive model and serial number is now displayed for pooled drives (under the drives dashboard).
- Update: A number on interface enhancements.
- Bug fix: A number of minor interface and server issues resolved.
[button link="http://www.drivebender.com/" window="yes"]For more information check out the Drive Bender website[/button]
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.