Drive Bender v.22.214.171.124 (Tomcat) for Windows Home Server 2011 available now
Today saw an update to Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v126.96.36.199, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v188.8.131.52 release (2012-09-19)
- Update: Much improved duplication speed and lower CPU overhead (most notable on large folders).
- Update: Duplication folder scanning speed have been much improved.
- Bug fix: When using duplication tools, stopping a search can cause the client interface to hang.
- Update: Improved speed of mount points loading in the dashboard.
- Bug fix: WHS dashboard crashes when drive removal/swap is complete.
- Update: Hard drive S.M.A.R.T. monitoring has been introduced.
- Update: Hard drive model and serial number is now displayed for pooled drives (under the drives dashboard).
- Update: A number on interface enhancements.
- Bug fix: A number of minor interface and server issues resolved.
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.