Today saw an update to Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v22.214.171.124, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v126.96.36.199 release (2012-09-19)
– Update: Much improved duplication speed and lower CPU overhead (most notable on large folders).
– Update: Duplication folder scanning speed have been much improved.
– Bug fix: When using duplication tools, stopping a search can cause the client interface to hang.
– Update: Improved speed of mount points loading in the dashboard.
– Bug fix: WHS dashboard crashes when drive removal/swap is complete.
– Update: Hard drive S.M.A.R.T. monitoring has been introduced.
– Update: Hard drive model and serial number is now displayed for pooled drives (under the drives dashboard).
– Update: A number on interface enhancements.
– Bug fix: A number of minor interface and server issues resolved.
[button link=”http://www.drivebender.com/” window=”yes”]For more information check out the Drive Bender website[/button]
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.