My Movies discounts available to celebrate 1,000,000 registered users
To celebrate 1,000,000 registered users of My Movies, there are some really great discounts to be had.
This is what Brian sent:
In our quest for becoming the leading software suite for movie collectors and home theater users, we at My Movies have reached a remarkable milestone of 1,000,000 (yes, one million!) registered users on our service.
This is a milestone we would like to celebrate with all of you by discounting our entire software suite on all platforms by a minimum of 25% for an entire week.
· My Movies for Windows points are discounted by 25%. You can purchase 500 points for $15, 1250 points for $37.50 or the full 2500 points for $75, normally $20, $50 or $100 respectively. This is the first discount on points on our Windows software suite ever! See more about the points system here. Click here to purchase points.
· My Movies for Mac OS X Pro is discounted from $14.99, €11.99 or £10.49 to $10.99, €8.99 or £7.49 depending on your local currency, which equals discounts between 25 and 29%. Click here to purchase.
· My Movies for iPad Pro is discounted from $6.99, €5.49 or £4.99 to $4.99, €3.99 or £2.99 depending on your local currency, which equals discounts between 25 and 40%. Click here to purchase.
· My Movies for iPhone Pro is discounted from $4.99, €3.99 or £2.99 to $2.99, €2.39 or £1.99 depending on your local currency, which equals discounts between 33 and 40%. Click here to purchase.
· My Movies for Android Pro is discounted from $5.99, €4.99 or £2.99 to $4.49, €3.69 or £1.99 depending on your local currency, which equals discounts between 25 and 33%. Click here to purchase.
Remember! If you have not already tried our software on the various platforms, the Mac App Store, iTunes App Store and Google Play Store contain free versions of our applications for Mac OS X, iPhone, iPad and Android, and you can create a 21-day trial for our Windows software suite here.
Our service currently contains more than 635,000 titles, and we expect it to be not only the world’s largest catalog of DVD, Blu-ray and HD DVD titles, but also the most correct and complete. Overall, more than 50 million titles are managed in user collections.
The discounted prices end on Sunday, September 30th, which will be the last chance to purchase the software at reduced prices.
Nice one Brian, and roll on 2,000,000!