Parallels Desktop for Mac updated to build 8.0.18101.797180
If like me you run Parallels Desktop for Mac version 8, then there is an update for you.
This update for Parallels Desktop for Mac (build 8.0.18101.797180) addresses overall stability and performance issues and includes the following fixes:
- Improved support for multi-display configurations that include Retina and non-Retina displays.
- Improved Full Screen support in single and multi-display configurations.
- Resolves an issue with Flash video playback in the Chrome browser for Windows.
- Resolves an issue with the keyboard malfunctioning in the Coherence (non-Crystal) view mode.
- Resolves an issue with the mouse moving too fast on Mac computers with Retina displays when SmartMouse is disabled.
- Dragging and dropping between OS X and to Windows 8 now works correctly on Mac computers with Retina displays.
- In Parallels Desktop Preferences, you can now disable hiding or showing Parallels Desktop using the F6 key.