App Update: LogMeIn for iPhone and iPad Updated to Version 3.2.1161
The guys and girls over at LogMeIn have just released an update to the LogMeIn app for the iPhone and iPad so you can access your PC or Mac from your iOS devices.
From your couch, on the train or in the air – get anytime, anywhere access to your PC or Mac.
Remotely control your PCs and Macs over WiFi/3G with the free LogMeIn app on your iPad or iPhone. It works with LogMeIn’s free award-winning software installed on as many computers as you like. You can remotely access your files, run your applications and control your desktops from anywhere. With everything at your fingertips, you’re finally free to go.
Access your information and get stuff done.
• Access your home and work computers on the go.
• Control your Mac or PC as if you’re sitting right in front of it.
• Get to your computer files and edit them from your iPad or iPhone.
• Remotely run any application on your computer from your iPad or iPhone.
• Fix computer problems remotely for business or personal IT.
Upgrade in-app to experience these LogMeIn Pro features, and more:
• HD video and sound streaming for seamless remote control from any device or Pro enabled computer (available for Windows, Mac coming soon)
• My Cloud Bank integration that links your LogMeIn app with popular cloud services
• File Manager for transferring files and folders between computers and saving them to your device
• Remote printing to any AirPrint compatible printer
• Photo App Management for accessing and transferring photos from/to your iPad or iPhone photo library
Remote control features include:
• Intuitive and flexible control modes
• Multi-monitor support
• Supports use of special key combinations
• Start a sleeping computer with Wake-On-LAN
How does the in-app subscription upgrade to LogMeIn Pro work?
• Downloading the app is free, and includes FREE remote control of all your computers
• If you choose to upgrade to a LogMeIn Pro subscription, simply select yearly ($39.99)
What’s New in Version 3.2.1161
iOS6 and iPhone5 support