Introducing the Pure Jongo S340B Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth
Yesterday Pure introduced the new Jongo S340B Wireless Speaker with Bluetooth, designed to be part of a multiroom audio setup.
The Pure Jongo S340B portable, rechargeable wireless speaker (SRP £149.99) can be used on its own or grouped together with other Jongo speakers to deliver the most affordable multiroom audio system on the market today. Jongo products use Wi-Fi to stream perfectly synchronised audio within a single or multiroom environment.
The Pure Jongo S340B offers rich, detailed and vibrant sound despite its pint-sized proportions and comes with four tweeters for 360° sound, and an upward-firing subwoofer for powerful bass. Thanks to its five speakers and individual power amplifiers, Jongo has surprisingly punchy audio and with a simple press of the “audio” button on the rear of the unit, the user can select flexible audio profiles to make the most of any environment including 360° sound for community listening (stereo or mono); forward facing stereo or outdoor boost.
A rechargeable battery pack is included as standard and provides up to ten hours of listening per charge.
The Jongo Wireless System:
· Expand wirelessly: Pure’s Jongo family allows the user to purchase a single product and stream audio content within a single room, or expand wirelessly at their leisure across multiple speakers and/or multiple rooms with additional Jongo or Jongo compatible products.
· Convenience and control: Controlling Pure’s multiroom ecosystem couldn’t be easier thanks to the new Pure Connect iOS and Android apps, which have been designed with content at their heart to deliver a truly immersive and engaging user-experience.
· Flexibility: An increasing number of Pure’s music streaming products including Sensia 200D Connect, Contour 200i Air, and One Flow can be seamlessly integrated into Pure’s Jongo multiroom ecosystem. Selected products such as Sensia 200D Connect and One Flow can even be used to control the multiroom audio.
· Limitless content: The Pure Connect apps allow users to stream music stored on their personal device, unlimited music via the Pure Music on-demand music service, music stored on their home network system or connected PCs and Macs, and a world of audio (internet radio, podcasts, listen again programmes and ambient sounds).
· Sound quality: All Jongo products naturally benefit from Pure’s heritage in affordable quality audio and dedicated audio engineering team to deliver a full and rich, room-filling sound.
The Pure Jongo S340B will be in store from November and will be available in black, white and a range of eye catching colours including lime green, mango and burnt orange.
Having heard the sound it produces, I am rather looking forward to seeing what it can do in my house!
For more information, visit www.pure.com,