Drive Bender v.18.104.22.168 (Tomcat) for Windows Home Server 2011 available now
Today saw an update to Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v22.214.171.124, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v126.96.36.199 release
- Bug fix: The activation dialog could randomly request a user name and password.
- Bug fix: When enumerating a folder that is linked to a folder outside of the pool, each file can be listed more than once.
- Bug fix: Folder linking was not supporting SymLink correctly.
- Update: Core driver acrhitectural changes.
- Big fix: S.M.A.R.T. monitoring feature was not displaying information correctly for some users.
Bug fix: A number of minor interface and server issues resolvedFor more information check out the Drive Bender website
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.