Drive Bender v.22.214.171.124 (Tomcat) for Windows Home Server 2011 available now
Today saw an update to Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011 released, taking it to version v126.96.36.199, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v188.8.131.52 release
- Bug fix: The settings option is missing in the 1378 build.
- Bug fix: When using the “drive swap feature” the newly added drive retained its drive letter.
- Update: A number of changes to how mount points are mounted and unmounted.
- Bug fix: When checking the “format drive” option, the designated warning messages was not appearing.
- Bug fix: A number of installer 1378 issues fixed.
Bug fix: A number of minor interface and server issues resolvedFor more information check out the Drive Bender website
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.