Drive Bender v.184.108.40.206 (Tomcat) for Windows Home Server 2011 available now
There is an update to the beta of Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011, taking it to version v220.127.116.11, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v18.104.22.168 beta
- Bug fix: Memory leaks in DriveBender.dll library.
- Bug fix: Worker thread manage can assign to worker tasks to the same thread, resulting in the thread becoming deadlocked.
- Bug fix: The “Getting started” wizard could crash if attempting to create a pooled drive when there is not top level pool object present.
- Bug fix: There can be instances where duplication scanning can enter the mount recycle bin.
- Bug fix: The Windows 7 theme’s icons for setting and notification where not very visible.
- Bug fix: Some minor changes to the main windows default start up position.
- Bug fix: The duplication tools status line would disappear if it was longer than the available space.
- Update: Some interface additions and tweaks.
- Update: A number of duplication windows updates.
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.