There is an update to the beta of Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011, taking it to version v18.104.22.168, also known as the Tomcat release.
Release v22.214.171.124 beta
- Bug fix: Memory leaks in DriveBender.dll library.
- Bug fix: Worker thread manage can assign to worker tasks to the same thread, resulting in the thread becoming deadlocked.
- Bug fix: The “Getting started” wizard could crash if attempting to create a pooled drive when there is not top level pool object present.
- Bug fix: There can be instances where duplication scanning can enter the mount recycle bin.
- Bug fix: The Windows 7 theme’s icons for setting and notification where not very visible.
- Bug fix: Some minor changes to the main windows default start up position.
- Bug fix: The duplication tools status line would disappear if it was longer than the available space.
- Update: Some interface additions and tweaks.
- Update: A number of duplication windows updates.
[button link=”http://www.drivebender.com/drive-bender-beta-downloads-sn” style=”download”]Downoad the beta from here[/button]
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.