The ITV Player app for the iPhone and iPad has been updated to version 2.1.
ITV Player on iOS is ITV’s new video catch-up service for mobile and tablet devices. This is the first iOS application that allows you to view ITV programmes on your handset – we hope you enjoy using it and would love to hear your feedback as we enhance the application.
You can watch all ITV programmes that we have the rights to show on mobile, for up to seven days after broadcast.
– Works on your iOS mobile and tablet devices – iPhone and iPad
– Requires a WiFi connection to play programmes
– Catch up on programmes from ITV1, ITV2, ITV3 and ITV4
– Free to download with unlimited usage
– Browse recommended programmes
– Search for programmes by channel or alphabetically
– Navigate using portrait or landscape orientation
To use this application you need a mobile phone or tablet device that runs iOS 4.3 and is connected to wireless internet.
You must be in the UK to view our programmes. People in some regions will be restricted to only viewing ITV2, ITV3 and ITV4 programmes. For more information, please see our support pages.
When you first use the app, we give you the option to submit your email address. This is so we can keep you informed about improvements and other exciting developments at ITV. You can unsubscribe at any time using the link in the welcome email that you will receive.
What’s New in Version 2.1
– Support for iPhone 5 users
We’ve optimised video playback to use the additional screen area
– iOS6 support and bug fixes
– Sponsored homepage and programme pages to keep your ITV Player experience free
[button link=”http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/itv-player/id446079916?mt=8″ style=”download”]Download now from the Apple App Store[/button]