The next release for Battlefield 3 is called Aftermath and we recently got to talk to Craig Mcleod from Dice all about it.
Rise from the ashes, rebuild your forces and bring down the enemy in Battlefield 3: Aftermath. Set in the shattered districts, streets and villages of a post-earthquake Iran, Battlefield 3: Aftermath depicts a continuing struggle for supremacy and survival amongst the devastation. With operational capacity severely compromised, players will fight through the dust and rubble in a vertical and horizontal urban combat setting. In Battlefield 3: Aftermath, players will have additional support in the form of heavily modified troop transport and civilian vehicles adapted to deliver deadly force to the enemy. Also making its debut in Battlefield 3: Aftermath is the deadly crossbow, a new weapon to help deliver silent kills on the battlefield.
Battlefield 3: Aftermath key features and information
· Four new maps including Epicenter and Markaz Market that introduces a fresh, destructive take on urban combat
· Three new vehicles modified to showcase ingenuity and firepower
· New Scavenger game mode, an objective based Conquest mode where lost soldiers armed only with a pistol must search the environment to find more powerful weapons and increasing their chance for survival
· Deliver death in silence with the all new crossbow
· Ten new Assignments
· Ten new dog tags
· Five new Achievements/Trophies
· Publisher: Electronic Arts
· Developer: DICE
· Formats: PlayStation3, Xbox 360, PC
· Release: Starting November 27th for PlayStation 3 Premium members
· Players: 2-24 (consoles), 2-64 (PC)
· MSRP: $14.99 USD for PlayStation 3 and PC, 1200 MS Points
Over to Craig:
Have you tried Aftermath? Tell us what you think of it by leaving a comment below.