Kingston Digital Europe last week announced a new 64GB Kingston microSDXC Class 10 memory card.
In the current age of smartphones and tablets, the need for more mobile data storage has become more important than ever. The Kingston microSDXC Class 10 card significantly improves a consumer’s digital lifestyle by delivering higher storage speeds and capacities to get the most out of their electronic and mobile devices.
Available in 64GB capacity, microSDXC cards offer additional storage for more music, videos, pictures and apps — more of everything the consumer needs in today’s mobile world. Fully compliant with the latest SD Association specification, Kingston’s microSDXC card operates on the exFAT file system, which is designed to handle extremely large volumes of data, such as files bigger than 4GB.
Kingston’s microSDXC Class 10 Memory Cards Features and Specifications:
· Compliant: with the SD Card Association specification
· Versatile: when combined with the adapter, can be used as a full-size SDXC card
· Compatible: with SDXC host devices; SDXC cards are not compatible with microSD & microSDHC-enabled devices/readers
· Guaranteed: lifetime warranty, free technical support
· Capacities: 64GB
· microSDXC Card Dimensions: 0.43″ x 0.59″ x 0.039″ (11mm x 15mm x 1mm)
· SD Adapter Dimensions: 0.94″ x 1.26″ x 0.08″ (24mm x 32mm x 2.1mm)
· High-Speed Class Rating: Class 10 – 10MB/s minimum data transfer rate
· Operating Temperature: -13°F to 185°F (-25°C to 85°C)
· Storage Temperature: -40°F to 185°F (-40°C to 85°C)