App Update: Dropbox for iPhone and iPad updated to version 1.5.7
Dropbox has updated it’s iPhone and iPad app to version 1.5.7, including improved video streaming.
Dropbox is a free service that lets you bring all your photos, docs, and videos anywhere. After you install Dropbox on your computer, any file you save to your Dropbox will automatically save to all your computers, your iPhone and iPad and even the Dropbox website! With the Dropbox app, you can take everything that matters to you on the go.
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you’re out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your iPhone in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
- Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
- Add files to “Favorites” for fast, offline viewing.
- Easily save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
- Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
- Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
What’s New in Version 1.5.7
• Improved video streaming
• Italian and Iberian Spanish language support
• Support for Password-protected Office documents (iOS 6)
• Various bug fixes and performance improvements