Dishonored gets updated to version 1.2
There has been an update for Dishonored with a number of bug fixes.
The update includes:
• Support for playing the game on multiple screens.
• Game Settings are now saved and restored properly even when using Steam offline.
• Fixes for some interactions with Granny Rags that invalidated nonlethal playthroughs under certain circumstances. (Note: These fixes work even for savegames AFTER the final Granny Rags encounter.)
• Fix for a crash that could happen during loading/transition between areas – notably near Dr. Galvani’s house.
• Reworked “Choke” interaction to make it more reliable in valid contexts.
• Fixed global post-process that sometimes worked improperly during some missions.
For more information on Dishonored visit www.Dishonored.com.