Today saw an updated for the BBC iPlayer App taking it to version 2.0.2.
BBC TV and Radio programmes now on your iPad and iPhone.
Watch and listen live, or choose your favourites from over 400 hours programming from the last 7 days.
– Watch live TV
– Listen to live radio
– Scroll through and find Featured and Most Popular programmes
– Add programmes to your favourites and have them ready and waiting when a new episode or series is available
– Drag and drop programmes to Favourites with one easy move
– Browse through the schedule for upcoming programmes
What’s New in Version 2.0.2
– Support for iPhone 5 – a full screen of BBC iPlayer goodness and no more black bars!
– Watching programmes on the iPad has had a facelift. Check out what’s behind the “More” and “Live Channels” buttons.
– It’s already available on the iPad, and now you can plug your phone into your telly.
– Feedback on the BBC iPlayer downloads feature has been great. We’ve fixed a number of bugs to hopefully make it even better!
[button link=”https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/bbc-iplayer/id416580485?mt=8″ style=”download”]Download now from the Apple App Store[/button]