The very cool music identification app Shazam has been updated to version 5.5.0.
Having tried some different music, I cant honestly say it find’s the song in a matter of seconds, in some cases, only two or three words had been sung. I was very impressed!
This is how Shazam is described:
Lightning fast tagging. Now discover, explore and share more music, TV shows and brands you love in as little as one second.
With unlimited tagging use Shazam as much as you want, and experience more of what you like, faster.
You can also:
○ Save & listen again (30 sec preview)
○ Buy tracks easily on iTunes & find more by tagged artists
○ View extra content as you watch TV
○ Watch music videos & concerts from YouTube
○ Share on Facebook, Twitter & email
○ See streaming lyrics in time to the music
○ Discover new music in Shazam Friends & Charts
○ See when an artist is touring
○ Use it when you don’t have a signal
What’s New in Version 5.5.0
○ All new Tagging screen that responds to the sounds around you
○ Tagging without coverage? Shazam now matches automatically when you next have a connection
○ Search My Tags – scroll up to the top of the My Tags to search for artists, titles, tag dates and tag locations
○ Share tags on Google+
○ For VoiceOver users, Shazam now has a “magic tap”: start tagging immediately with a two-finger double-tap from anywhere in the app
Fixes & Improvements:
○ Pull to Refresh restored to Shazam Friends
○ Sharing Tags on Facebook now uses the iOS native sharing screen
[button link=”http://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/shazam/id284993459?mt=8″ style=”download”]Download now from the Apple App Store[/button]