There is an update to the beta of Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011, taking it to version v18.104.22.168, also known as the Tomcat release.
- Update: The Getting started wizard now offers to add more drives to a newly created pool.
- Bug fix: When adding a pool, it was possible that the new pool would not start.
- Bug fix: The Getting stated wizard has a number of text issues.
- Update: New icons have been added to some of the themes.
- Bug fix: When moving a folder, the destination folder’s modified date is not being updated correctly.
[button link="http://www.drivebender.com/drive-bender-beta-downloads-sn" style="download"]Downoad the beta from here[/button]
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.