Drive Bender v.188.8.131.52 (Tomcat) for Windows Home Server 2011 available now
There is an update to the beta of Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011, taking it to version v184.108.40.206, also known as the Tomcat release.
- Update: The Getting started wizard now offers to add more drives to a newly created pool.
- Bug fix: When adding a pool, it was possible that the new pool would not start.
- Bug fix: The Getting stated wizard has a number of text issues.
- Update: New icons have been added to some of the themes.
- Bug fix: When moving a folder, the destination folder’s modified date is not being updated correctly.
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.