There is an update to the beta of Drive Bender for Windows Home Server 2011, SBS 2011 Essentials and Windows Server 2012 Essentials, taking it to version v22.214.171.124, also known as the Tomcat release.
- Added: Email notifications. Any Drive Bender system notification can now be sent to a nominated email address, this is configured under the Notification settings.
- Update: Improved user security setting when creating a new mount point.
- Bug fix: On a multi-pool system, if all the drives go off line for one of the pool, the other pool can also be affected.
- Update: Improved handling of participating drives going off line (fault tolerant mode).
- Bug fix: When opening the Drive Bender Manager, the main interface can hide behind other windows.
[button link=”http://www.drivebender.com/drive-bender-beta-downloads-sn” style=”download”]Downoad the beta from here[/button]
What do you think of Drive Bender? Let us know by leaving a comment below.